We take the privacy of you, our customers, seriously. We will only collect, use and keep your personal information as outlined below.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties except for purposes that may be needed by our payment gateway PayPal and/or parts of your personal information such as delivery address to our accredited delivery service providers.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create your client account, the personal information that we collect may include your:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Contact Number
– Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products you have purchased
– To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product information
– To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our web store
– Further, we will use these to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to your online payments; audit the downloading of data from our web store; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our web store and customize them; identify visitors on our web store; carry out research on our customers’ demographics; send you information that we opine you may find useful, including marketing promotions and information about our products and services, unless you object otherwise.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent PayPal. It is imperative that you submit to us only information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date by informing us of any changes.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our Web Store.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
– Restrictions on access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes —– who does this? PayPal?
We use 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our Web Store. In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to any grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health under legal circumstances, or for law enforcement purposes.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by our Web Store and our operations related thereto, please contact us at our Customer Service Hotline and Email Addresses, and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit our Web Store, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages with in our Web Store that you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
We may use this information to analyze and evaluate our operations in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. We may also use Google Analytics, or Remarketing Web Sites or similar services for this purpose. This data will not be used in association or with reference to / with any other personal information.