Delivery is available for Metro Manila only. For residents outside Metro Manila, kindly contact us at:
• Tel. +63 2 840 3816, +63 2 623 7906
• Mobile No. +63 917 885 1931
• Email: [email protected]
No Minimum Order
A P250.00 delivery fee shall be charged on top of the total purchase amount.
Same Day Delivery for Metro Manila
Orders received and confirmed from 9AM to 2PM will be delivered within the same day. Orders received beyond 2PM will be delivered on the next working day.
For a minimum single-receipt purchase of P5,000.00
Delivery Terms & Conditions:
• Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are our best estimates only and may vary, subject to prior notice to the customer.
• Our delivery schedule is from 9AM to 6PM, Mondays to Saturdays, excluding working holidays. Orders received and confirmed from 9AM to 2PM shall be delivered within the same day at best, subject to availability of the item(s) purchased and our preferred courier service.
• Should any order is requested beyond these designated schedule and areas, the customer may contact the Company at the above mentioned contact details and we will confirm these special considerations on a case to case basis. Any order online outside these designated schedule and areas without directly contacting our telephone or mobile number shall NOT be confirmed.
• Delivery fees shall be waived for purchases exceeding or equivalent to Php 5,000.00 per invoice or single order.
• Delivery can either be done by in-house employees of the Company and/or our accredited delivery service providers. Either way, the Company guarantees to deliver within our quality standards in a timely manner.
• In case of late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by the Company.
• All risk in the Goods shall pass to the customer upon his/her receiving of the delivery. The customer has to ensure that he/she has inspected the goods and agree to the state of the products upon delivery before signing the delivery receipt.
• If customer fails to accept delivery at the time and place agreed, or delivery failed at the agreed time due to wrong / inappropriate instructions, or unclear authorizations from the customer, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to the customer and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Goods shall pass to the customer. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the failed delivery shall be the customer’s responsibility and the customer shall indemnify us in full from such cost.
• The customer must ensure that at the time of delivery, he/she is available and have arranged adequate arrangements, including access if necessary, are in place for the proper delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage or cost incurred to such goods or premises if this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.